I was afraid, but somehow I jumped. back to those social linkages, kinda worth taking the subway every morning, ya know? the joy in chest.
when even with a thousand people around you feel lonely? the utmost paradox for me.
not feeling alive. no soul, no demon. sometimes I wounder pulling the trigger against my flesh to feel pain.
as always the wrapping was faking the inside. not a lifeless corpse. lost teenage for an adult life. just fear and sorrow. more mist than I thought. where dwells its source? maybe I'll never know
and then I felt impotent most than ever. couldn't help one I love. never. as always.
it was simpler than I ever felt (even with that Catharine like effect)
or maybe it wasn't the right time. don't watch the clock. time is relative.
but I didn't give up, has you? I'll still pointing my middle finger at you. and you still having my shoulder.
the cloudy weather don't let me guide through time while the heavy rain has returned.
how much time will last this smoke in the air? 'till fades away the cherry fragrance.
「自分を諦めたら、世界を諦めるのと同じだよ」